Amanda over at The Adventures of a Redheaded Woman participated in an ABC game. . .so I chose to participate as well. (FOREVER ago!) How fun! 🙂
I just commented on her post about her 10 favorite “N” things, and she assigned the letter “B” to me. I’m supposed to list 10 of my favorite things that start with the letter “B”.
1. Brother. Adam. I LOVE my big brother! 🙂 Despite the “tiffs” we would get into as children, we have since grown-up and get along swell!! I’m sad that he lives in CO, and I only get to see him once a year (or so). I would have to include my brother-in-law in here too. . .gotta love Timmy too! 🙂 Heck, I just love my whole family!!! (But “Family” doesn’t begin with “B” – now does it?!)
[Before he moved to CO – June 2008]
2. Baseball. Especially Cardinals Baseball. Last year (2008) Ric and I made it to Opening Day. Surprisingly enough it was both our first times at Opening Day – so we got to experience that together. It was so fun! Despite the fact that the first game got rained out, and we had to go back the next evening and freeze our booties off. We still had a great time.
[Opening Day – May 2008]
3. Beach. Of course, who doesn’t love the beach???? I think our favorite beach is St. Thomas. Ric mentioned a few times that he would love to move there. I happen to agree with him, who wouldn’t want to move to somewhere SO beautiful?? But, that is in “dream land.” ha
[Honeymoon – November 2005]
4. Boats. Mainly cruises, where they actually “yell” at you for calling it a boat. “It’s a SHIP!!” I LOVE cruises. I have been on two, and they were both SO much fun. I have to say that I LOVE Carnival Cruises the best. One of these days, my dream is to own my own speed boat too.
[Amanda (Sister-in-Law) and I – Cruise – 2007]
5. Books. I love to read. The only time I really have to read is usually right before bed, and usually only for a limited time, considering the fact that I get sleepy and almost always fall asleep after at least 30 minutes.
[This is the book that I read before the current book I’m reading. It is hilarious.
Bitter is the New Black: Confessions of a condescending, egomaniacal, self-centered, Smart-ass, or why you should never carry a Prada Bag to the unemployment office.
YOU should check it out too!]
6. B!tches. It is my signature word. Ask anyone (well, almost anyone).
WHAT’S UP B!TCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?
Oh yeah, about that. Don’t scream it in church. . .people don’t think it is funny when you yell it there. Yes, I sure did do that. The day before my wedding at rehearsal. It just kind of slipped, as I was waiting at the end of the aisle and my good friend Aimee mouths “What’s up. . .” and I yell “BITCHESSSSSSSS” right inside the church. OOOOPS.
[My B!tches and I – Wedding – 2005]
9. Beaux arts. Because “Photography” doesn’t start with “B” either. I used thesarus.com to help me find something else that means the same thing. I couldn’t leave it out of one of my favorite things list, as it is my passion!
[A few of my favorite pictures (all taken by ME) – 2008 & 2009]
[I took this picture yesterday evening, just as the skies opened up and the sun popped out after a rainy day, giving us this beautiful rainbow.]
If you would like to play along – all you have to do is leave me a comment and I will assign you a letter. Then you will post your 10 favorite things beginning with that letter. 🙂 C’mon. . .you know you want to play! =D