. . .well, ranked right up there with Dad! 😉
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
There are a lot of things that could be on the screen.
If I’m not in the room:
1. Video games where people are killing other people.
2. Crazy movies where people are getting shot.
3. A few of the TV shows that he DVRs that I don’t watch; such as CSI: NY and Dexter, etc.
If I am in the room:
1. CSI: Miami
2. Law & Order
3. 24 (But we’re WAY behind on that one right now.)
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
He will either have a Caesar salad, and if they don’t have them, he will ask for the Caesar dressing. If they don’t have that, he will ask for Ranch.
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
Brussel sprouts, definitely!!
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
If it is non-alcoholic, he will order Diet Coke.
If he is wanting something alcoholic, he will order a number of different things, depending on where we are. Sometimes Bud Light, sometimes Amber Bock (I think that is how you spell it), other times he will venture out and try something else too.
5. Where did he go to high school?
Until his Senior Year of High School, he went to Oakton High School in Virginia.
For his Senior Year of High School (’94), he went to O’Fallon High School in Illinois.
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Elvis stuff (not so much anymore, but he still has a lot of it).
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Jimmy Johns – most definitely.
I forget the name of the sandwich that he usually gets though.
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
Krispie Kreams – Oh, I don’t know really.
He likes LOTS of stuff.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
At the present – Honey Bunches of Oats
11. What would he never wear?
Anything that has pink on it. I even tried to get him a pretty pink-ish tie for our rehearsal dinner, but he just wouldn’t have it. Daddy wore it instead. 😉
12. What is his favorite sports team?
and Atlanta Braves
13. Who did he vote for?
My first instict was: “I know, but I don’t know that he would want me to publish that.”
But wait – yeah, he doesn’t care if you know. . . he is loud and proud. 😉
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Well, it used to be the fact that I was kind of a slob, and he was the clean one, but I have been doing REALLY good with that lately. Keeping the bathroom clean, keeping our bedroom clean, etc. I guess now it is that he wished I wasn’t such a pack rat. lol
Hopefully he will FINALLY get over that. 😉
16. What is his heritage?
Have you seen pictures of him???? It is obvious!
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
18. Did he play sports in high school?
Yes, but I can’t remember really if it went all the way through high school, or if it was just mostly grade school. I know that he played football, but had to quit when he hurt his knee. I’m pretty sure he played baseball too. I could be wrong though.
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Playstation/XBox – which he DOES spend hours doing! ha
20. What is one unique talent he has?
Knowing EVERYTHING – no really, he does. haha 😉
OH . . . Being a guy and doing the cooking, cleaning and the laundry