Sarah made me do it!!! 😉
a. Go to the Google.
b. Type your name and the words “likes to” all in quotation marks. (”Sarah likes to”)
c. Report back on the first ten things that come up for your name.
1. Trisha likes to hang out with her friends and dance. (You know it, I get to do that tonight too! 🙂 )
2. Trisha likes to keep her homely look in Tamil. (I don’t get it!)
3. Trisha likes to hang out with her friends. (DUH – we already covered this.)
4. Trisha likes to act the role of Ramya Krishnan in Padayappa. (Alrighty then!)
5. Trisha likes to team up wtih other staff. (Depends on who it is I guess!)
6. Trish likes to keep fit and is involved in outdoor sports including rock-climbing and hill walking. (I like keeping fit (lately), not so much a rock/hill climber.)
7. Trish likes to get all the info on the important people of your day; siblings, parents, grandparents and close family friends at this time.
8. Trish likes to rev up her own brand of minted sarcasm onstage. (ha)
9. Trish likes to hammer out her stories while walking through the bushland of the beautiful Adelaide Hills, counting koalas high up in gum tress as she goes. (Wow, that’s interesting!)
10. Trish likes to read, spend time online, work on her blog, and play poker. (True. . .all except the poker part. ha)
I mixed Trish and Trisha – because there weren’t too many things for either separately.
Your Turn! 🙂