It’s time for a WISH LIST post.
OBVIOUSLY these are things that I am NOT expecting. . . just things I have been hoping for for a while.
Some of these things are things that I put on the wish list that I/we had to have e-mailed to my Mother-in-Law by Thanksgiving day (which I made the cut). . .other things are things that I have just thought of.
We’ll start with the few things that Ric and I asked for as a couple.
1. Gold’s Gym Memberships
Ric has been asking for this one for quite some time. . .I want one too.
I dream of us going to workout together and being there for each other, as we work towards a more healthy life-style.
2. Stainless Steel Microwave
The microwave we have now is just white. We need a new one anyway, and all our applicances are stainless steel. We’re ready for a change.
(Not necessarily this one, just this “color”.)
3. DVD Burner
This would be a miracle to have. When I make CDs of pictures for clients, it takes 7 CDs to upload all the pictures (for weddings), and numerous CDs for other shoots also. This would be great to have, because you can fit TONS of Gigs on DVDs.
We will more than likely go out and buy one of these after the holidays anyway, it is a necessity for me really.
Trisha’s Wish List
1. OF COURSE, one of these. 70-200 mm Canon lens.
I have been wanting one of these for a LONG time now.
I think it would help with weddings too, especially at the reception, because it has a lower f-stop. (Or gift cards to Creve Coeur Camera to save up for one, as well.)
2. New Kids on the Block “The Block” CD – limited edition (that one comes with a DVD).
Ever since the concert I have been wanting this. . .but decided to wait to see if I got it for a gift for the holidays.
3. Garmin or TomTom. This would be EXTREMELY helpful for those weekends that I’m going all over the place to and from photo shoots. Last weekend I missed the turn to someone’s house for a shoot and had to turn around. If I had one of these, I am sure that would not have happened! They’re SO handy!
4. Laptop. NO, it does not have to be pink. Just found this one and wanted to post this picture. It has to be one that holds LOTS of gigs, because I plan on doing lots and lots of photo editing on it.
5. Remote for my camera. Definitely NOT this one. I would rather have a wireless one.
It would be helpful to have in a low low light situation where I want the shutter to stay open for more than a few seconds (minimize camera shake). That way I can just click this and it will be the function of the shutter release button.
A few things I thought of that weren’t on the list that we sent to his Mom and my Mom.
(Yes, they do still ask for lists. . .so we give them what they ask for!)
1. Foot Massager/Warmer
REALLY want it for the warming factor. My feet are ALWAYS cold!
2. Mama Mia DVD
3. Something I would REALLLLY love to have. . .
Tickets to see Hairspray when it is at the Fox; April 24-26.
Or Cirque de Soliel which is here March 17-29.
The show we saw in FL was awesome. This is a different one though.
ORRR Legally Blonde which is here January 20-February 1.
There we have it. . .our wish lists.
As you can see, a lot of my stuff is camera related. That is in hopes to building my “business.”
(So at least it is for a good cause. . .hopefully one day I can quite this darn desk job (that I hate) and can do photography full-time (which I LOVVVVVE!!!!)!!!