First things first. . .I just posted a Happy B-day blog to TERESA, and spelled her name wrong. DUH me! haha SORRY about that Teresa!
I read this on Natalie’s blog. . .looks like fun.
1. What are the last 3 things you purchased?*
-Clothes at Kohl’s for my FL trip. (Mom paid for most of them though.)
-Pull N Peel Licorice from the gas station for Muny night.
-Engraved picture frame for Brayden’s Baptism. (Which I never did post about yet.) 😦
3. Where were the last 3 places you visited?
4. What are your 3 favorite movies?
-The Wedding Date
5. What are your 3 favorite possessions?
-Elvis and Jesse
-My Rebel and my 5D
-wedding set – Ric picked out ALL by himself
6. What 3 things can you not live without?
-family, friends, in-laws
-computer (with my awesome photo editing program on it)
7. What would be your 3 wishes?
-no more desk job/photography full-time
-Ric to get a full-time job. Not that I mind him just subbing, but I know that it is driving HIM CRAAAAAAAZY!
-all my family AND in-laws all lived in the same area
(not necessarily right next door, but at least an hour drive or less)
8. What are 3 things you have not done yet?
-birthed a child
-Seen Paris and/or Hawaii
(Hawaii is my dream!)
-LOVED my job
9. What are your 3 favorite dishes?
-Ric’s citrus pork stir fry
-Mom and/or Ric’s spaghetti
-Mother-in-Law’s monkey bread
10. What 3 celebrities would you want to hang out with the most?
11. Name 3 things that freak you out.
12. If you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?
13. Name 3 unusual things you are good at.
-I just. . .
-. . .don’t know.
14. What are 3 things you are currently coveting?
-a trip somewhere awesome with hubby and mother-in-law
(plans in the making)
-more new glass (lenses)
-more camera equipment
15. What 3 bloggers would you like tag?
-Anyone who would like