I was [kinda] tagged by Julia and by Melissa, and this seems fun, so here we go. . .
The Rules: Answer the following questions about yourself. At the end of the post you pass on the questions to 6 other bloggers and list their names. Then write them a comment telling them that they’ve been tagged and ask them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know that you’ve accepted the challenge and refer to your post.
1. What did you do 10 years ago?
10 years ago I was 19-years-old. June, of 1998. I don’t think I was doing anything productive really. I was dating a guy who was completely useless (sorry, that is mean, but so true, ask Mom and Dad!). I can’t even remember what was going on really, except that one little detail. Life must have been grand in 1998! ha
2. Five items on your to-do list today:
1. Work, for real. Instead of blog. ha There are a few things I need to get done (booo).
2. Go home for lunch and chill for the approximate 30 minutes that I get while at home. (I LOVE living so close to work.)
3. Go home at 5:00 and put on my PJs, because it is going to be a boring evening.
4. Do some photo editing, which is my main goal in life now-a-days.
5. Give my hubby a hug and kiss when he gets home, because the last time I saw him was Saturday evening, because he has been out of town.
3. Snacks I enjoy:
(As you know, I like “visuals.”)
4. What would you do if you were a billionare?
That would be lovely because then Ric wouldn’t have to keep stressing about finding a teaching job, he could just take his time finding one! I would also quit my job (the Paralegal job), and I would buy LOTS of photography equipment, perhaps a small studio, and I would do photography full-time. I would buy Ric and I a house. I would buy my parents a new house. Buy Ric’s parents a new house, one that was “wheelchair accesible” since his grandparents are moving in there TODAY. I would buy all sibblings a house of their own. Pay off my BFFs’ houses (Colleen & Tonya – then she could quit her second job) and buy Aimee a house. Oh heck, a new house for all my friends!!! ha Go on a vacation with Ric and send everyone else on their own vacation. . . somewhere in the Caribbean, then to Paris, then to Italy, then to Ireland and save some for a visit to Germany after January (when Peter moves there). There is more, but maybe I should stop there. ha
5. Places I would live:
San Francisco. Have never visited even, but know I would love it there!
In a pink house. (j/k)
And, of course. . .
#1 place I want to move to (in reality).
(Back to my hometown, Highland, IL.)